Post here if you can not make raid

A place to discuss ways to clear dungeons and defeat bosses, good ol' PvE style!

Moderator: RO Moderators

Re: Post here if you can not make raid

Postby Dein » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 am

I think I will, thank you very much.
Dein
Member of Red October

Armory: http://bit.ly/g6Z7Dl

Postby YellowIce » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:59 pm

just found out im goin out to dinner with the fam tmrw night, so ill probably be late, might not be here at all, but thats very unlikely

maw
YellowIce
Officer of Red October

Postby Iraqnam » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:07 am

Sorry about the last couple of days not being on. Bashed my head pretty good the other day. It does wonders for neck issues already present. Been in a pain killer/muscle relaxer induced temporary retarded state for a couple days. Will be back on tonight at some point though.
Iraqnam

This week

Postby Iraqnam » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Not really sure what is going to happen this week with raid nights. It will depend on how this storm in the Gulf tracks. If it continues as projected we will probably gtfo and head to north Louisiana to my wife's mom's house. If that happens I will not be on. If it turns and hits more towards FL I am not worried about it. As it stands right now we are just inside the western hurricane warning area for the projected path. Not hanging around for that shit. I will probably make the decision tuesday afternoon unless it picks up speed and is going to hit earlier tuesday instead of late tuesday night or early wednesday.
Iraqnam

Postby Friya » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:08 pm

So, I wont be able to make raid Thursday I'm going hang out with friends before school starts
Friya

Postby Faera » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:10 am

I as well will not be here Thursday, first high school football game for my younger bro, doin the supportive brother thing...
Faera
Member of Red October

Postby Iraqnam » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:48 pm

Finally after 2 days we have gotten power back. It sucked, it was hot, I got shit for sleep. Just wanted to let you guys know I wasn't dead. Now to go get some damn sleep. Will be dead to the world for the next few hours.
Iraqnam

Postby Lotion » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Been really sick the last couple of days with a sore throat, head congestion and a fever. Gonna be hitting the NyQuil bottle and resting. Won't be able to make raid tonight.
Lotion

Postby Dein » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Probably running a bit late tonight (9/12)
Dein
Member of Red October

Armory: http://bit.ly/g6Z7Dl

Previous

Return to Dungeons and Raids