new applications

Whatever you'd like it to be.

new applications

Postby Cavis » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Idk how you officer handle that .... or how much time you take to accept a new member. But idk nothin really happens in the application forum. You guys ask the guy a few questions.... AND BUMM... nothin. SOme applications are over 1-2weeks old... and i dont see a accepted or denied answer anywhere :)

Like i said idk how much time you guys need. But some guys they wanna join us and if we take longer thn a week for n answer. Well they just move on.

I played with some of m already (like mohka.. really nice tank) and would be really sad to lose m ... cuz we wait that long....

just a few thoughts from me :)
Cavis

Re: new applications

Postby Lonomahin » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:19 pm

The way it's currently handled is that applications are copied into a forum where the officers and a few other high ranked members discuss it.

I do however agree that more feedback should be given in the original thread.

Edit: I just looked and damn we're behind, hopefully when people have recovered from Thanksgiving we can catch back up.
“When we traveled subspace, the cosmic destroyers took note.

When we conquered and colonized in galaxies where we had no place the destruction and the anguish and the loss were the clarion call of our doom. And so the destroyers came for us .”
Lonomahin
Site Mod

Re: new applications

Postby Meanmuggin » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:25 pm

hopefully when people have recovered from Thanksgiving we can catch back up.

^ this over and over and over again.
Commander-in-Chief, Face Crew, 8 Years and Counting.
Meanmuggin

Return to General Discussion