Gravik's Boom Boom Thread

Whatever you'd like it to be.

Gravik's Boom Boom Thread

Postby Gravik » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Use this thread to talk about three things...

Hip Hop

Sexy Ladies

Graffiti

Jedi Mind Tricks

Jedi Mind Tricks (JMT) is a hip hop group with two members from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and one from Camden, New Jersey. The group was founded by two high school friends, rapper Vinnie Paz (Vincenzo Luvineri) and producer/DJ Stoupe the Enemy of Mankind (Kevin Baldwin). In 1999 the New Jersey rapper Jus Allah (James Bostick) joined the group to record the 2nd studio album by JMT, Violent by Design but left shortly after for reasons that remain unexplained. The track "The Rebuilding" (2006) marked his unofficial return to JMT since the split, but made a full fledged return aside Vinnie Paz for the 6th studio album, A History of Violence (2008).

On the Eve of War ft GZA

Saviorself ft Killah Priest

The Worst

Jedi Mind Tricks is very reminiscent of the Wu-Tang Clan. Most of their lyrics are about substantial subject matter, rather than music designed for the club. I have always preferred smart hip hop. That isn't to say I don't like dirty south shit.

Onward to the sexy lady section of this post. For this post I am going no further than Sci Fi channel's masterpiece Battlestar Galactica. Really, they should have just named that show Hot Women in Space.

Here is Grace Park. The best part is that she has 10,000 identical twin sisters. Pretty sweet huh?

Xena got a makeover. She doesn't look that bad for an older woman, eh? Lucy Lawless for those that don't know.

President Laura Roslin played by Mary McDonnel. She is a GMILF.

Here is Tricia Helfer. Just like the other cylon, there are 10,000 of her too. Kinda makes me sad that there is only one of me.

Kara Thrace, played by actress Katee Sackhoff. She is in ace fighter pilot with a bad temper.

Finally, here is a swimsuit photo of all of them together, minus the older gals.
Gravik

Re: Gravik's Boom Boom Thread

Postby Meanmuggin » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Graffiti

You got so tied up in the BoomBoom...you forgot the tags. =p /win

Oh and FACE CREW 4 LyFe! :P
Commander-in-Chief, Face Crew, 8 Years and Counting.
Meanmuggin

Postby Gravik » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Every post won't contain all three brother.

Face to the Crew!
Gravik

Postby Gravik » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:59 am

Work is going slow this morning, I decided to contribute.

First and foremost, I love you Olivia Munn.

I seriously believe that is every man's fantasy. Notice how she firmly grasps the base of the joystick - she knows what she is doing.

She is doing it right.

Cosplay is definitely not a problem. I'd fight her any day.

I heard this on the radio on the way to work and decided to share it with you. This is one of my all time favorite songs.

Biz Markie - Just A Friend

"Oh baby you...you got what I need!"

So how many of you actually enjoy graffiti from an aesthetic point of view? Personally, I don't think it should be a crime. More often than not, it revitalizes horrible looking neighborhoods and keeps people from doing more destructive things.

Gravik

Postby Rosu » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:58 am

Dude I love you so much. I might make a post of this style all my own, much inspired from yours.

To the haters: MAN LOVE IS NOT WRONG!
Rosu

Postby Gravik » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:31 am

Grayskul

In 2003 Onry Ozzborn and JFK, both members of the Pacific Northwest hip hop collective Oldominion, teamed up with bassist Rob Castro to form Grayskul. They recorded about 55 songs in eight months at ATB Studios; these would eventually became Creature, Thee Adventures! and Deadlivers. They toured extensively on the West Coast and nationwide both independently and as a group; often with fellow Oldominion crew members such as Sleep, Bishop I, Azrael and Barfly [disambiguation needed]. After opening for Eyedea & Abilities during their 2004 E&A tour, their music was brought to the attention of Rhymesayers Entertainment head Siddiq by their manager, Wordsayer of Jasiri Media, and Grayskul was signed almost immediately by the major underground label.

Scarecrow

The Office ft. Slug and Aesop Rock

Brother Ali

Brother Ali was born in Madison, WI, and spent his early childhood moving from city to city in the midwest (mostly in Michigan). Ali’s family settled in Minneapolis, Minnesota, in 1992. He attended Cooper High School in New Hope, MN. It was in Minneapolis that Ali converted to Islam and was given the name Ali (he was born Jason Newman). He has a son, Faheem, from his first marriage, and remarried in 2008. On the song "Real As Can Be" off his [EP] "Truth is Here" he says he also has a daughter on the way. According to the song "Fresh Air" on his September 2009 album "Us," he bought a house and lives there with his wife and son.

Brother Ali was born with a rare genetic condition called Albinism. This means he lacks the pigment that would normally give the skin, hair and eyes their color. The condition exists in all ethnic groups throughout the world. Cosmetic evidence of the condition is usually accompanied by visual difficulties.

Uncle Sam Goddamn

Prince Charming

Gentleman, Megan Fox.

Gravik

Postby God King » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:36 am

Gravik wrote:Gentleman, Megan Fox.

I assure you, she needs no introduction.

Also, you reminded me of this interview:

That's right, Megan Fox is enough of a nerd to go to Comic-Con on her own. And she wanted to go as slave Princess Leia. Think about that one for a bit.
Rawr.
God King
Site Mod

Postby Gravik » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:34 am

"You better put on your sexy shoes for this one!"
Gravik

Postby Gravik » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:52 am

Three Six Mafia ft. Flo Rida with DJ Tietso

Ian, you might have to change your underwear after this one. It kinda took me by surprise. Three Six on a house beat.

Olivia Munn eating a hot dog!
Gravik

Postby God King » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:47 am

God King wrote:
Gravik wrote:Gentleman, Megan Fox.

I assure you, she needs no introduction.

Also, you reminded me of this interview:

That's right, Megan Fox is enough of a nerd to go to Comic-Con on her own. And she wanted to go as slave Princess Leia. Think about that one for a bit.

Holy shit, I linked the wrong interview. This is the one I was talking about:

Rawr.
God King
Site Mod

Next

Return to General Discussion