SH RPG Group Thread

SH RPG Group Thread

Postby Forb » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:29 pm

I am making this to go along with a thread in Meeting Place for when we want to meet up and who is going to confirm that they can be part of the group.

I am asking for a commitment to meeting at least once every other week.

The current game and upcoming session issue will be put into this post and scheduling will be done in the other thread.

"Chi yo...yami yo...ware no moto ni!"
Forb
Site Mod

Re: SH RPG Group Thread

Postby Forb » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:06 pm

I would like to DM a game and manage the members of the group for a system that I will provide the pdf for. Interest in the game is current limited to scheduling. I posted a full schedule for the rest of this month for when I am available.

I want everyone to be aware that sessions will be done with one or more members missing from the group. But! I want everyone to play at least once every two weeks.

This is going to run a calendar and has that as an option for tools you can use in the game. In a way, I will be playing too so I want you to be aware of that.
If we don't play in Roll20/Vent, the games will be done either over some form of text (IRC/Vent) or some combination of workable methods.

I want everyone to be open to playing in a game, and of course I think it's important to mention that there will be variations and interims.

Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:06 am

First Zession - Zoo Explosion

Skod the Vampire sneaks into the zoo after scaling the wall after sundown. After letting a tiger and elephant free from their cages, he murders an employee with a knife and drags the body back to the tiger cage. The police are called and a cop meets with a frantic employee. Skod meanwhile releases a bear. He then throws a smoke grenade at the pair and the employee panics, attracting the bear and tiger. The employee is killed by the tiger, and the policeman fights with the Tiger and Bear. The Policeman and bear get obliterated when Skod throws a frag grenade at their feet while they fight to the death. Lilliam watches the mayhem unfold, and loots the police car and rifles through the deceased's pockets for cash.

Skod eventually finds a place to clean off the blood in a hotel, while Lilliam rummages through the trash behind the building.

The Tiger returned to the area around its cage to eat from the body of the first murdered Zoo Employee. An elephant and a bunch of chimpanzees are also loose in the zoo.

Lilliam is awarded 500 exp and (+250 for underleveled)
Skod is awarded 750 exp for the session.

Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:07 am

Second Session - Apt Complex

Skod cleaned up in the hotel maintenance room and Lilliam finds a few items in the hotel dumpster. Skod stashed some power tools on his way out. Lilliam was waiting outside to confront Skod about the happenings at the zoo, blackmailing him to help or else get turned in to the police. Skod decides that he's on his way to sell the stolen power tools anyway, so he brings Lilliam along to the hardware store where his vampire coven exchanges black market goods.

Several deals are made on the roof of the hardware store, and while the two are up there, a mission is offered to obtain humans for vampires who have not yet fed that night. Skod accepts the quest and brings Lilliam along for the ride. The two go to the Slutty Kitty to ask about any out-of-towners, where they unexpectedly meet a Wildkin Coven elite, who also offers a similar quest to obtain blood for a sum of money. The two then get a ride to an apartment building to hunt for victims.

Skod stalks a pair of residents back to their apartment and Lilliam disengages the door lock. Skod tosses a smoke grenade through the door and kills the residents after a brief struggle. He takes some items from the room while Lilliam waits outside. Smoke leaks into the hallway and gets the attention of other residents walking through. Skod feigns that there's a fire and the people run and pull the fire alarm, but one person claims he witnessed the event and confronts Skod. Skod ends up killing him as well. Since the apartment doesn't have windows, Lilliam begins breaking down doors on outer-facing apartments. A resident is caught off guard in the broken-in apartment, but Skod shoots him dead and takes more items. The four bodies are tied together and lowered out the window, and both Skod and Lilliam escape through the building entrance in the panicking crowd.

They go back to Ckucky Cheese where the vampires have "juicers" to drain blood from the human victims. The vampires then all meet at the Slutty Kitty and party with all the obtained blood. Skod receives $1000 from the Wildkin Elite, and another $5000 from the Coven for obtaining so much blood. Skod gives $1000 to Lilliam for opening and breaking down doors.

1600 exp to Skod (+100 for synopsis)
1000 exp to Lilliam (+250 for underleveled)

(session log written by Phauss)

Forb
Site Mod

Return to Dungeons & Dragons