Mad Max Road Redemption

Mad Max Road Redemption

Postby Camurai » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Minecraft, a Server where I am well trusted, and a bunch of my goons are a recipe of power and death. We lived. We died. Most of all, we claimed the lives of thousands or maybe hundreds. Possibly on 20. Either way they are dead. I did it. It was my ultimate master plan. It ll happened on one dark Minecraft night. I joined the server pretty late in the game. All the areas were taken and I didn't have a place to stay other than a village my friend claimed as his own near the spawnpoint.

I set up a home and life was crap and it smelt like a Testificate pissed all over my room but it was the only thing I had. My friend wanted to show me around so we walked and checked out the areas and all that sight seeing. We finally made it to the hub of the village. His pimpin bitchin house. Something caught my eye however. He had stockpiled TNT in a lot of his crates. The hamster started running in my head and the cobwebs cleared my mind of ultimate genious!
"LETS KILL ALL THE VILLAGERS, RAID PLAYERS HOME WHO ALSO LIVE AND HERE, SET THEM ON FIRE, BLOW UP ALL THE HOUSES AND THEN BITCH ABOUT IT IN THE FORUMS TO CREATE MASS HYSTERIA!"

HUZZAH! It was done!
Spoiler: show

We did let one villager live but we buried him alive. So what does a powerful god-king do with his evil plots? Moves two million miles away and create a secret base of course!

Before:

After:

The coolest part was that the HQ location we had selected had not one but two villages! One on our left and one on our right! We enslaved them of course! Our adventures continued and we even set up a super secret Nether portal and destroyed players fortresses. Created minecart tunnels to the main city for quick access and secret black op missions to destroy everything players built however the world reset before we could finish that last part. All in all it all started with one boring night with only me and my friend online with a lot of unused TNT.

IRWC LIVES ON!
Camurai

Return to Minecraft