Tekkit Lite - Mystcraft Age DNR List

Tekkit Lite - Mystcraft Age DNR List

Postby Phauss » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:39 pm

The purpose of this thread is to establish a Do Not Remove list for Mystcraft ages. Mystcraft ages can also be posted for deletion in this thread.

Through exploration, age building, and page getting, some worlds are throwaway while others are detrimental for operation (mining worlds, lava worlds, etc.) To reduce any extra server load, I will periodically clean out unused ages from the server. Don't worry, though. I'll put out a warning before I start deleting things (more specifically, archiving the age outside of the server folders just in case I make a mistake.)

To see the age number, simply put an age book on a book stand, right click, and take note of the number on the left. If you renamed the age to something else, like Portal World or Lavaland, I can open up the data files for the ages to see which age number the name corresponds to.

Format:
KEEP Age (#)
REMOVE Age (#)

Please specify one age per line with the KEEP or REMOVE pretext to keep things simple. If you need to add or change your list, it's acceptable to edit the original post, but please bump the thread so I know to check it.
We are each a beautiful and unique snowflake that will melt in hell.
Phauss
Site Admin

Return to Minecraft