Server Worlds!

Server Worlds!

Postby Phauss » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:19 am

Since making a multiverse server, there are 6 brand new worlds up for grabs. Log into the server, check out the landscape, and tell me which one you'd like admin rights to! Worlds 4, 5, and 6 are all claimed, leaving worlds 1, 2, and 3 availabe for building.

(You won't be able to build in a world until I grant you admin rights to that world. Visitors will not be able to build or destroy blocks in your world.)

The original server is still a free-build area for everyone (except new guests; they can't build anything until they're assigned permissions.) The skylands area is also an interesting world consisting of floating islands in the sky. A zepplin mod is the thing to have for this world!

The flatlands area hasn't been made yet, and I may put something else behind that portal. We'll see what happens there.
We are each a beautiful and unique snowflake that will melt in hell.

I got the words "jacuzzi" and "yakuza" confused.
Now I'm in hot water with the Japanese mafia.
Phauss
Site Admin

Re: Server Worlds!

Postby Pratt » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:08 pm

give me permission to build.
Well.... It involves a kangaroo, 3 poptarts, and a couple of monkeys with gladiator armor. Do you still want to know what happen last night?
Pratt

Re: Server Worlds!

Postby Phauss » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Roger! You'll be a member by tonight and you'll be able to build in the freebuild area of the server.
We are each a beautiful and unique snowflake that will melt in hell.

I got the words "jacuzzi" and "yakuza" confused.
Now I'm in hot water with the Japanese mafia.
Phauss
Site Admin

Return to Minecraft