World of Warcraft: Legion

World of Warcraft: Legion

Postby Forb » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:19 am

This is a very interesting expansion.

It comes out in less than a month.

What is everyone doing to prepare, besides waiting for the pre-patch?
"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know I don't think it's fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
Forb
Site Mod

Re: World of Warcraft: Legion

Postby Forb » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:35 am

My character priority for this expansion is pending the live release of DH but I think I'm gonna like it so this is my plan:
1. Demon Hunter main
2. Shaman
3. Warrior
4. Monk
5. Warlock

Since I impulsively brought my Monk to 100 then I have these characters basically ready to go for the next expansion, level-wise.

I need to work on leveling professions still.
Warrior needs max Jewelcrafting and Inscription
Monk gonna level Skinning and thinking Leatherworking, because I don't have one of those.
Demon Hunter is probably going Enchanting and Tailoring but I am undecided. I'm considering Engineering but I don't think I want to.
Warlock has Alchemy and Tailoring but I haven't leveled them so I might change my mind on one of those.

I gave up my plans to get Draenor flying because it is just way too much work at level.
I can't wait to see how the DH is because I really want to put my eggs back into one basket.
"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know I don't think it's fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Alright so a quick overview of where I am from that last time.
-Monk max Skinning
-Demon Hunter 655 Enchanting + 663 Tailoring
-DH +300 Fishing, ~50 Archaeology
-Warlock probably gonna hit max level by invasions alone.
-Tanaan reps only missing part of Draenor flying.

Maybe will also level another character this way if I have some time between the rest of my professions.

Can't really think of a reason to play the Warrior because I can just buy the transmog set for Legion invasions.

As far as my characters for this expansion, I'll be playing Demon Hunter and Shaman, I won't play alts probably as much as I'm playing now.
Definitely not like I was back in Wrath.
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:45 am

This exp gain on invasions is ridiculous. I've almost got two characters from 80-90. One from 25-40. And one just hit 70. Another one almost at 30.

I parked a couple of toons at some easy transfer spots and I just log into whoever is closest for the rotation of invasions and I get a lot of free exp.
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 am

I've never had this much WoW money before.
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Forb wrote:This exp gain on invasions is ridiculous. I've almost got two characters from 80-90. One from 25-40. And one just hit 70. Another one almost at 30.

I parked a couple of toons at some easy transfer spots and I just log into whoever is closest for the rotation of invasions and I get a lot of free exp.

So the result of this was starting the expansion with (including DH and boosted monk) 9 level 100 characters.

My Hunter is sitting at 47 and Death Knight at 74.

Logging in really makes me want to waste time on an alt but there's so much to do on my main.
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Forb
Site Mod

Return to World of Warcraft