Posting in the Application area

Re: Posting in the Application area

Postby Forb » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Oh, there are definitely people like you who always use respect. But there are some who don't and just want to say things to say things. I think it would be best to have a policy.

"Chi yo...yami yo...ware no moto ni!"
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Myst » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 pm

What if we had an application thread where member's only could openly discuss issues or concerns? This wouldnt be in the public or application section of the forum. Would give us a place to voice our opinions while not dealing directly with the applicants, leaving the application section to officers only.
Myst

Postby Forb » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Actually, the application discussion section is in the progression member section of the forums.

Forb
Site Mod

Postby Sabagallu » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 am

I look at most of them but, I've never really had anything to say. It seems that what's required is not really so much the top notch gear/talents/experience...that could be a plus, but development is really the game itself...but more of an appropriate personality/attitude. Most of the rejections I've noticed were essentially because the applicant made a sloppy, careless presentation. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but those are pretty much automatic, which saves me from having to repeat, there's, um, a good deal of the online community I'd rather avoid. From the aspect of participation, I actually like being able to get the sense of helping someone reach the new gear and experience.
Sabagallu

Postby Forb » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:03 am

I moved this, because yeah.

Do something else with it if you want.

If I get motivated, I'll pick through threads and make a list of what we can clean up so this is a more accessible place to those who never raided with us.

Forb
Site Mod

Previous

Return to World of Warcraft