SH Role-Playing game Group

Planned events, both online and offline.

Re: SH Role-Playing game Group

Postby Clow » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:11 pm

I don't work Mon or Tues. Only work 4 hour shifts on Wed and Thurs (4-8p EST). I can make an effort to crank out my character after I get off tomorrow night.
What do you call a midget fortune teller who has escaped from prison?
A small medium at large.
http://aserverwith.no-ip.org/img/Pizzer ... 809317.png
Clow
Site Admin

Postby Forb » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Okay, so tomorrow is an every-other Saturday, the 21st. So I'm going to be on for a session.
I'll be on from 12-12 PST. So noon to midnight. I might be just a little late because noon is about when I'm going to get home so hopefully everyone will be on and ready by then and have their characters.
"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know I don't think its fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Tomorrow, April 4th, is another every-other Saturday. I'm planning to be online at 11AM PST because Clow said that he would try to be on before work so we can all play. I know Phauss said he is taking a day off to go on a trip but maybe he can be present for a group RP session.

Edit (kinda): I kept forgetting to post this, but it's still gonna be true. I'll try and be on all day.
"Art is why I get up in the morning but my definition ends there. You know I don't think its fair that I'm living for something I can't even define."
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Tomorrow is an every-other Saturday and I would like to schedule a vent meeting for the people of this game group.

The purpose of this meeting will be to discuss planning for the rest of April and also for May on what days we can plan to play.

I will be on vent at 9:00AM PST to 12 noon.
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Phauss » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:15 am

My schedule's completely flipped, so I will likely be awake sometime around 6-8PM PST today. Though if I'm logged into vent, I'm likely at the keyboard.
We are each a beautiful and unique snowflake that will melt in hell.
Phauss
Site Admin

Postby Forb » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:30 pm

Schedules for May:
let's find out when we can play.

Tentatively, my only days with plans are the 2nd, 4th, 16th, 18th.
Please post when you are not available and I will compile a calendar to figure out open days.
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Do we know if we're going to play on Tuesday or Wednesday this week?

Clow
Lim

Edit: okay so we're playing tomorrow, it's been agreed. I'll be on by 9AM Pacific.
Forb
Site Mod

Previous

Return to Meeting Place