Kinruush's ICC 25 talky thread thing.

Planned raids and events.

Kinruush's ICC 25 talky thread thing.

Postby Clow » Mon May 31, 2010 5:50 am

I'm putting up this sticky for various reasons. I wanted to say a few things about the runs here, and I would also like people to use this thread to say anything miscellaneous about the runs if they'd like. Questions, concerns, yada yada.

So, a few things to say here:

Don't be a twat. Kinruush decides the comp but he also asks Nachthymnen and myself for advice when choosing people from time to time. If you perform well that's the best thing you can do for your chances but I am petty enough to not recommend you if you do stupid, petty crap.

BoEs can go to off spec as well as main spec. If you receive a BoE for either though you will be required to equip it on the spot so we know you aren't ninjaing it for AH spec. If you refuse after receiving an item you will be removed and not invited back. Don't try to ninja ticket it either to get it unbound (assuming that's possible) because if I see it on the AH the above applies.

Know what to roll on for yourself. It's frustrating to see someone roll on something not made for them, and a headache to deal with when the top roller loses the item if you won it through rolls. It also leaves a very poor impression of yourself on the rest of the raid, including the people that will decide/help decide whether or not you come back next week.

Know the fights. Explanations are cumbersome and time consuming. If we down Sindragosa regularly we'll see what we can do about Lich King. If we do get to the point where we try to kill Lich King everyone is going to have to be on the ball for every fight though, including the first 11 because of time. We do everything in one night so we'd need to be fast as possible.
What do you call a midget fortune teller who has escaped from prison?
A small medium at large.
http://aserverwith.no-ip.org/img/Pizzer ... 809317.png
Clow
Site Admin

Re: Kinruush's ICC 25 talky thread thing.

Postby Clow » Mon May 31, 2010 5:53 am

I'm going to apologize for last week's (5/29) loot. I wasn't paying attention and I was all over the place. Lim received two items due to my mistakes and had to immediately trade them to the proper recipients. I've been in the same situation a few time and I know how terrible that can feel. So, here's my apology.

I'll be going out of my way to write down who got what on every boss from now on. And, you know, do my job. So it shouldn't be an issue in the future.
What do you call a midget fortune teller who has escaped from prison?
A small medium at large.
http://aserverwith.no-ip.org/img/Pizzer ... 809317.png
Clow
Site Admin

Postby Kara » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:10 am

Honestly, I think you guys are doing a fantastic job with this run. Mistakes happen. Anyone from Paradox can vouch for the fact I suck at doing loot, so I understand.

Just keep up the good work and keep trying to keep the baddies out so we can pug a LK kill soon :)
Kara

Postby Greenpower » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:34 pm

I hear Kinruush has computer problems or something? Could Clow or someone post a sign up? I'm sure we'd all hate to miss out on our Saturday run!
Greenpower

Postby Kaelas » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Fuck Kinruush. Fuck Clow. Fuck Phauss. Fuck Nach.

Send pictures to gormal@gmail.com when complete please.
Kaelas

Postby God King » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:56 am

Kaelas wrote:Fuck Kinruush. Fuck Clow. Fuck Phauss. Fuck Nach.

Send pictures to gormal@gmail.com when complete please.

Wait, send what pictures?
Rawr.
God King
Site Mod

Postby Nachthymnen » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Kaelas wrote:Fuck Nach.

Yes please.
hi
Nachthymnen
Site Mod

Return to Meeting Place