Drabble-Matic!

Ridiculousness.

Drabble-Matic!

Postby Clow » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:34 am

http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

I used Sousuke and Chidori from FMP and got...

Rounded Lang Syne

Sousuke sipped lamely at his drink and stood rounded behind a bomb. He wasn't sure why he had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. He was no good at parties anyhow. They always made him feel flapping and he ended up like he was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how pickled his armpit got when he was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Sousuke knew very well why he was at the party: to see Chidori.

Ah, Chidori. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her shining waist made Sousuke's heart beat like a missile headed straight for its target.

But tonight everyone was masked. Sousuke peered lethargicly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was Chidori. There, he thought, the woman over by the locker, the finely grated one with the elephant mask. It had to be Chidori. No one else could look so rough, even in an elephant mask.

She began to walk Sousuke's way and Sousuke started to panic. What if she actually talked to Sousuke?

Chidori came right up to Sousuke and Sousuke thought that he was going to faint.

"Hello," Chidori said energetically. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the tank," Sousuke said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so foaming.

Just then, a stir fried voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Sousuke's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that Chidori might ...

"Happy New Year!"

Chidori swept Sousuke into her arms, bent him in the school yard, and kissed Sousuke blandly, slipping him the tongue and groping his leg.

Sousuke could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. He reached out enthusiastically and pulled Chidori's mask off her face. It was Chidori! "I knew it was you," Sousuke said and took his own mask off.

"And it's ... you," Chidori said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Sousuke watched her go. She would be right back, Sousuke was sure. Just as soon as she had her punch.

And then they would fall in love.
What do you call a midget fortune teller who has escaped from prison?
A small medium at large.
http://aserverwith.no-ip.org/img/Pizzer ... 809317.png
Clow
Site Admin

Re: Drabble-Matic!

Postby Forb » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:36 am

This was my attempt at lesbian erotica.

Spoiler: show
The Eel Princess

Kinsley was walking through a glowing meadow, laughing at the butterflies flitting around her head when she spied a moist little eel lying under a tree.

Kinsley skipped over to see the dear thing and was marvelous to find that she was hurt! A high heels had pierced her delicious little ass and she whimpered furiously with the pain.

"My fantastic little friend," Kinsley said. "Let me help you!" She took out her Leatherman Multi-Purpose tool and pulled out the high heels, as slowly as she could. The eel cried out and Kinsley's heart ached, like a dick with two heavy nutbunnies.. "You'll be all right," Kinsley whispered. "I'll take care of you. I'll call you Lezzie and you can live with me forever!"

Scooping Lezzie up in her arms, Kinsley carried her home and made a bed for her beside her own. For seven days and seven nights, Kinsley nursed Lezzie, cleaning her ass and feeding her Panties-brand eel chow.

On the eighth night, Lezzie climbed into bed with Kinsley. She burrowed under the covers and eroticly fucked Kinsley's breast. It made Kinsley giggle and she cuddled close to Lezzie, stroking her pussy and singing gently to her.

They continued that way for a long time. Every day, Kinsley hurried home so she could curl up with Lezzie. It gave her a tender feeling whenever Lezzie fucked her breast.

Then one night, Lezzie looked up at Kinsley and said, "If you kiss me, I will become a wet princess."

Kinsley screamed swiftly, she was so surprised. How could an eel talk? She must have dropped off and dreamed it.

"You're not dreaming," Lezzie said. "Kiss me."

"Don't tell anyone I screamed like that," Kinsley said and kissed Lezzie on her pussy. The air swirled and suddenly, there stood a wet princess! With a crown and everything!

"I'm Princess Lezzie," she said. "I was cursed. It's a long story."

"Is it really you?" Kinsley said.

"See?" Lezzie said and showed Kinsley the scar from the high heels on her ass. Then she kissed Kinsley and they tumbled in the past and did a lot of very sweaty things, some of them involving a hot necklace.

"I love you," Lezzie said when they were done. Kinsley clasped her close and they lived together happily ever after on all the princess treasure Lezzie had stashed away.

And if Lezzie didn't know about Kinsley's visits to the eel sanctuary, well, it wouldn't hurt her.

"Chi yo...yami yo...ware no moto ni!"
Forb
Site Mod

Postby Phauss » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:38 am

Ho-boy.

Slimy Love

Phauss finished packing. Ever since Forb, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Phauss had been wooden.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing humped him, all was glossy. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in the mountains to become an acidic baseball bat.

Just then, there was a soothing knock at the door. Phauss opened it and stood there succulently for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his thumb.

When Phauss came to, Forb was holding his shin and looking golden. "My love," Forb said harshly, "I'm sorry for the haughty shock. I've been shipwrecked on a tangy island for the last ten years, living like an army of Huns.. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my chest in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Phauss could hardly believe his Forb had returned. "I will always love you, chest or no chest. Besides, you can cover it up with a lighter."

They embraced quietly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was stiff.
We are each a beautiful and unique snowflake that will melt in hell.

I got the words "jacuzzi" and "yakuza" confused.
Now I'm in hot water with the Japanese mafia.
Phauss
Site Admin

Postby Forb » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:52 am

Ventrilo Bromance

Insane Love

Lim finished packing. Ever since Clow, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Lim had been manly.

There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing sucked him, all was broken. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in the past to become a frightening hammer.

Just then, there was a handsome knock at the door. Lim opened it and stood there sheepishly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his neck.

When Lim came to, Clow was holding his cock and looking homosexual. "My love," Clow said angrily, "I'm sorry for the awe inspiring shock. I've been shipwrecked on a meaty island for the last ten years, living like two disgruntled teenagers with guns blazing through their high school cafeteria. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my anus in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Lim could hardly believe his Clow had returned. "I will always love you, anus or no anus. Besides, you can cover it up with a pineapple."

They embraced eroticly and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was artistic.

Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:46 pm

The Miracle Of The Horse

Queen June hated Christmas. She didn't just dislike Christmas, she hated it like a pair of perfectly-formed mountains, colliding at the speed of light.. She loathed it.

Every December, Queen June would feel herself getting all slimy inside. She refused to put up a Christmas shovel, she snapped at anyone wet enough to sing a carol in her vicinity, and she never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Queen June had to go to the mall to buy a golden fence. When she got there, there were so many shoppers pushing barely around and so much Christmas music blaring thunderously, she thought her torso would explode.

Finally, she was done. Just outside the door was a dark man collecting for charity. Queen June never gave to charity, so she started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the dark man dropped his bells and ran over the barrel. There was a rough horse right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the dark man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Queen June rushed out and deftly pushed them both out of the way. There was a expansive bang and then everything went dark.

When Queen June woke up, she was in a perfect room. There was a Christmas shovel in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Queen June's neck hurt. A lot.

The dark man came into the room. "I'm so frightening!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Farmhand Roberto. You saved me from the truck. But your neck is broken."

Queen June hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas shovel up and her neck was broken, she felt quite gleaming, especially when she looked at Farmhand Roberto.

"Your neck must hurt profoundly," Farmhand Roberto said. "I think this will help." And he groped Queen June several times.

Now Queen June felt very gleaming indeed. She didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, she loved it. And she loved Farmhand Roberto. "I love you," she said, and kissed Farmhand Roberto slowly.

"I love you too," said Farmhand Roberto. Just then, the horse ran into the room and nuzzled Queen June's bosom. "I brought him home with us," Farmhand Roberto said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Queen June said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.

Wat.

Forb
Site Mod

Postby Forb » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:47 am

Since I seem to have an aversion to starting new threads, here is a link to a site that creates random story titles.

http://www.mcoorlim.com/random.html

Forb
Site Mod

Return to Humor